Purchasing / Shipping Policies
Smilox.com is herein referred to as "The Merchant" or "Merchant"
I understand that it is my responsibility to examine the products for damage upon receiving them. The Merchant will not replace defective items beyond 7 days from the date of shipping.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from The Merchant are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
NO PRODUCTS MAY BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
ANY REFUSED/RETURNED TO SENDER PACKAGE is subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, PLUS ANY/ALL related shipping/handling costs.
The Merchant is not responsible for the accuracy and fit of your custom fit trays. A variety of issues can effect the outcome, such as poor teeth alignment and incorrectly following the instructions.
New tray materials for full kit customers who have not sent in their completed impressions yet: $29.99, plus $5.99 S&H.
New tray materials and lab processing for customers purchasing the full kit who contact us within 5 business days of receiving their trays: $99.99, plus $12.99 S&H ($69.99 for single arch).
TRANSACTION DISPUTE (CHARGE-BACK) POLICY
In the event that a customer initiates a transaction dispute (typically with their creditor/issuing bank) and this dispute is later rejected in favor of the merchant , customer agrees and authorizes The Merchant to bill them for "transaction dispute resolution fees". These fees shall be no less than 10% of the total disputed transaction amount.
Please note the following:
Orders are shipped via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Priority and First Class Mail. To ensure items are safely received, all packages will require a signature upon delivery. A customer may waive this requirement during checkout.
- If a signature is required and the customer is not available to sign for the package, USPS will attempt re-delivery, or customer may go directly to the USPS Office for pickup. If package is returned to The Merchant as undeliverable, additional postage and fees will be required for re-shipping (see rates below).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to see that the package is signed for by themself or qualified agent.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to request re-shipping of a package that has been returned to The Merchant as undeliverable.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate and up-to-date shipping information at the time of order.
- NO refunds and/or credits will be provided should a package be lost or otherwise unreceived as a result of innaccurate shipping information.
- NO refunds and/or credits will be provided should a package be returned to The Merchant as undeliverable.
- Any packages returned to The Merchant as undeliverable will be discarded within 7 days from the time of receiving the package and/or in the event that customer chooses not to have it re-shipped (whichever occurs first).
- NO refunds and/or credits will be provided should a package be refused and returned to sender.
- Customer may contact The Merchant for investigative action no later than 30 days from the date of order. Requests made thereafter will not be processed.
- The Merchant may over-ride Waiver of Signature at its discretion. Should The Merchant over-ride the Waiver of Signature, customer must abide by policies as if signature was required.